About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

2.24.2011

Day One Hundred and Ninety-Eight

I go back to Colorado in exactly 3 months from today.

Honestly, I can't believe it.

I can't believe I have already been here for 6 1/2 months.

I can't believe I only have 89 days left.

I can't believe I leave in less than 13 weeks.

I can't believe how little time I have left to spend with the people that I love here.

It's crazy. I honestly don't know how I feel. I am so excited to go back to Colorado and see my sister and brother, my dearly loved friends, my house, my church, and my dog. But at the same time, I'm trying my best to cherish every second I have left in Ecuador because I love it here. So much.

I have realized this year how short of a period of time 3 months really is.

My dad's secretary lived with us for 3 months this year. It seriously felt like she was with us for about a month...if that.

Sara is living with us for 3 months right now. She's already been here over two months. It feels like she just got here.

I can't believe it's my turn now to be here for just 3 months.

Wow.

It would be a shame if I didn't make the best out of the 125, 280 (give or take a few) minutes that I have left in this beautiful country.

1 comment:

  1. Dang that's crazy. It's gone by so fast! Savor being in Ecuador though... I miss it every day :(

    ReplyDelete