About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

3.23.2012

Nine to Eight

Well, it's just me again. No Tiffany. She left today, and it's sad, but it will only be about a month until I see her again (I'm going to be living with her family in the Springs this summer).

I also went to see the Hunger Games tonight. Katniss is admirable. Peeta is dreamy. Gale is good looking. Effie is hilarious. Cinna is likable. Rue is adorable. Haymitch is drunk. Cato is a jerk. Caesar has blue hair.

Despite some flaws, I highly recommend it.

This is totally random, but I don't know if I told you guys about my Creative Project that I did for my AP Lit class a couple of months back. It's about the life of an Ecuadorian family. If you guys want to check it out, just click here. Credit to my sister who took the pictures for me when I was sick.

That's all I got for tonight. New blog post hopefully coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment