About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

6.11.2011

Updaaaate

Yup. Back in the good ol' USA. Lemme just tell you all what I have been up to.

1. I have been getting into the routine of things. Not that I have much of a routine since it is summer vacation and all, but I have unpacked, organized my things, and started driving again after a while of not doing any driving.

2. I have been hanging out with my friends some. It's so good seeing all of them again. :)

3. I just started piano lessons again last week. I love it. I have actually been playing a lot.

5. I got a nanny job as well. It's only two days a week - every Thursday and Friday, from 8:30 to 5:00. I get paid 50 dollars a day which means I get 100 dollars a week. I guess it isn't bad for a first job. Plus, I have a lot of fun with the two boys I nanny. They are ages 5 and 7.

6. I have been spending lots of time in the sun too. I love summer.

7. I have been doing lots of reading. Surprise, surprise.

So, that's my exciting life.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like it has been a while since you posted anything new... as you said in the post before this...

    You should make your next post about what your expecting the next year to look like or something...

    ReplyDelete