About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

4.16.2011

Seventeen

Today was my first full day of being 17. It doesn't feel any different, but it was a good day.

Things I want to accomplish while I'm 17:
- Grow closer in my relationship with Jesus.
- Get a job.
- Improve at making decisions.
- Invest more in my relationships with other people.
- Make new friends.
- Spend lots of time with my friends that I have.
- Cherish all of my time that I have left with my family.
- Figure out what God wants me to do with my life and figure out what my major should be.
- Apply to colleges.
- Get accepted to at least one of the colleges I apply to (hopefully Moody).
- Take the ACT or SAT.
- Go on a road trip or camping trip with my best friends.
- Smile and laugh a lot.
- Travel.
- Watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
- Become a better person.
- Learn how to drive a stick shift.
- Read more.
- Learn more.
- Spread the good news of Jesus.
- Spend time with kids.
- Be thankful.
- Give love and receive love.
- Score at least a 3 on the AP Language Exam.
- Have a heart to heart/deep conversation with at least one person.
- Listen more.
- Talk in Spanish more (even when I'm in the States).
- Show people that I care.
- Do something that I'm scared of doing.
- Be happy.
- Pray, pray, pray.

2 comments:

  1. Dudeeeee.... I'll watch chitty chitty bang bang with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love all the big goals with "watch chitty chitty bang bang" in the middle. But, I'd watch it with you tooooo....I have fond childhood memories of that movie.

    And YAYYYY MOOOOOODY!!!!!! I big puffy heart Moody!

    ReplyDelete