About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

9.21.2011

Travel Time...Again

Heading out to Ecuador again! Just sitting here in the Denver International Airport and waiting for our flight to board. Pretty sure it's supposed to board at 7:30, which means we got about a 20 minute wait.
I can't believe we are leaving again. Time is such a funny thing sometimes. I feel like I just got back from Ecuador, but at the same time it feels like it has been a long time. It's just weird. I don't know how I'm feeling right now. I'm actually really peaceful about everything. Yeah, it's sad to leave, but God has made it so much easier than I would have ever expected. His love is so comforting!

The plan for when I get to Ecuador: I'm actually supposed to be going to the beach tomorrow with some friends, but it will depend on the health of one of the people taking us. If we can't go to the beach, then I will probably go to Ibarra (a city that is about a two hour drive from Quito) with my friend Anabel who recently moved there.

I have no idea when we will get internet at our house there. Last time it took a couple of weeks, but it could come faster or even take longer than that. You never know with Ecuador. I will try to post something when it's available.

Prayers are most definitely appreciated as my family and I continue traveling today. So far everything has gone very smoothly. We checked in all of our bags and went through security much quicker than we expected. I actually had to go through one of those x-ray machines. What can I say...I'm suspicious looking. They are announcing something about our flight now, so I should probably go. Just pray that everything keeps running smoothly and that we will arrive in Quito safely around 7:10 tonight (6:10 Colorado time).

Deuces.

2 comments:

  1. I MISS YOU SO MUCCCHHHHH! HOW WILL I EVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU!?!?

    Yes, I yelled that.

    haha poncho

    ReplyDelete