About Me

My photo
All I want in life? To fulfill God's plans for me.

2.17.2011

Even the Small Things

  1. Pens.
  2. Hot showers.
  3. Soccer.
  4. Tea. 
  5. Earrings.
  6. My pillow. 
  7. Jesus. 
  8. My family (in Ecuador and in the US).
  9. Teachers.
  10. Dish-drains.
  11. My friends (in Ecuador and in the US).
  12. Humor. 
  13. Unique talents.
  14. TV shows.
  15. Insect free house (for the most part). 
  16. Sound makers.
  17. Chairs (we take chairs for granted so much). 
  18. My mom and her cooking skillz and willingness to drive me everywhere. 
  19. Headbands.
  20. Blogs.
  21. My iPOD.
  22. Sunglasses.
  23. Chapstick (my lips get chapped really easily). 
  24. Mirrors. 
  25. Bobby pins. 
  26. Essays. 
  27. Calendars. 
  28. Car rides.
  29. Hoodies.
  30. Grass.
This is a list. A list of things that I have been especially thankful for recently. Whenever I'm feeling negative, I always find it helpful to think of things I'm thankful for...even the small things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment